slow computer follow up

wendy

hello...I am getting desperate here..my computer is extremely slow..I printed
off all the sheets from the posting of 07/17/05 slow computer...I have pretty
much done everything but still my computer is slow at most times...at others
it is okay...but now i keep getting 'page cannot be displayed' and i am
getting very frustrated with it. I'm also going to run a hijack this scan and
send it off to them to see if they have any useful suggestions also. But I
have found this forum the most helpful in the past.
thank you
wendy

Wendy, running Hijack This might turn up some ugly stuff. Good Idea. They
are very helpful there.
"wendy" <wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello...I am getting desperate here..my computer is extremely slow..I
> printed
> off all the sheets from the posting of 07/17/05 slow computer...I have
> pretty
> much done everything but still my computer is slow at most times...at
> others
> it is okay...but now i keep getting 'page cannot be displayed' and i am
> getting very frustrated with it. I'm also going to run a hijack this scan
> and
> send it off to them to see if they have any useful suggestions also. But I
> have found this forum the most helpful in the past.
> thank you
> wendy

hey guys, I need help big time here, my comp runs slow and I don't know what
to do, I wish somebody could help

"MAG05" <MAG05@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hey guys, I need help big time here, my comp runs slow and I don't know
> what
> to do, I wish somebody could help

Okay, help is right at hand...based upon the wealth of information you have
given...

www.psychicfriendsnetwork.org

Perhaps when you learn to make a proper post, someone will be able to help
you.

Bobby

How to ask a newsgroup question:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

| hey guys, I need help big time here, my comp runs slow and I don't know
what
| to do, I wish somebody could help

jt

Another nice job.

> "MAG05" <MAG05@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> hey guys, I need help big time here, my comp runs slow and I don't know
>> what
>> to do, I wish somebody could help
>>
> Okay, help is right at hand...based upon the wealth of information you
> have given...
>
> www.psychicfriendsnetwork.org
>
> Perhaps when you learn to make a proper post, someone will be able to help
> you.
>

> Bobby

I noticed you were unable to help him either.....

Bobby