My computer keeps Turning Itself off

Help -
my laptop keeps turning itself off. I run Panda AV Software.
On restarting I get these messages :
program files/panda software/panda titanium antivirus 2005/firewarll/travlog
log entry is not valid
local settings/temp/Dfd70e.tmp log entry is not valid. entry truncated
local settings/temp/Dfd71D.tmp log entry is not valid. entry truncated
1 answer Last reply
More about computer turning

    Hi

    Have a look in the Event Viewer for any 'Error' messages that may relate to
    the problem. If you find any could you please post the Event ID and Source?

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Jimbob" <Jimbob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Help -
    > my laptop keeps turning itself off. I run Panda AV Software.
    > On restarting I get these messages :
    > program files/panda software/panda titanium antivirus
    > 2005/firewarll/travlog
    > log entry is not valid
    > local settings/temp/Dfd70e.tmp log entry is not valid. entry truncated
    > local settings/temp/Dfd71D.tmp log entry is not valid. entry truncated

Computers Panda Software Windows XP