My computer keeps Turning Itself off

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

Help -
my laptop keeps turning itself off. I run Panda AV Software.
On restarting I get these messages :
program files/panda software/panda titanium antivirus 2005/firewarll/travlog
log entry is not valid
local settings/temp/Dfd70e.tmp log entry is not valid. entry truncated
local settings/temp/Dfd71D.tmp log entry is not valid. entry truncated

Hi

Have a look in the Event Viewer for any 'Error' messages that may relate to
the problem. If you find any could you please post the Event ID and Source?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User