CD/DVD Title not showing when disk is in the tray

July 22, 2005 5:49:57 PM

Hi All,

My CD and DVD RW Drives aren't showing the titles cd or dvd disks when the
disk is in the tray. Is there a setting in XP (sp2) that can affect this?

Thanks,

Greg
July 22, 2005 6:17:14 PM

Curiously, the problem went away after rebooting. When in doubt.....