CD/DVD Title not showing when disk is in the tray

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi All,

My CD and DVD RW Drives aren't showing the titles cd or dvd disks when the
disk is in the tray. Is there a setting in XP (sp2) that can affect this?

Thanks,

Greg

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Curiously, the problem went away after rebooting. When in doubt.....