CD/DVD Title not showing when disk is in the tray

Hi All,

My CD and DVD RW Drives aren't showing the titles cd or dvd disks when the
disk is in the tray. Is there a setting in XP (sp2) that can affect this?

Thanks,

Greg
1 answer Last reply
More about title showing disk tray

    Curiously, the problem went away after rebooting. When in doubt.....
    "Greg" <bcycle@verizon.net> wrote in message news:9Q6Ee.2$mU3.0@trnddc02...
    > Hi All,
    >
    > My CD and DVD RW Drives aren't showing the titles cd or dvd disks when the
    > disk is in the tray. Is there a setting in XP (sp2) that can affect
    > this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Greg

DVD CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP