Thrawn

My pc will stat win xp but as soon as you mack a mouse click or key pushed
it goes to sleep. can you Help me with this???

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode? If not, try booting into Safe
Mode to see if it will let you move the mouse/use the keyboard without
going into hibernation. Then if it does, look at your
registry/msconfig/startup folder for anything that looks suspicious.
You might also want to look at your power settings and turn off
hibernation.

Post back with more info.

Thrawn

Booting in safe mode stopped it from happening but, I narrowed the problem
down to AACPP from Nortons so, I ran a virus scan and found 3 viruses.
reinstaled a new Nortens.