Windows XP Scheduled tasks won't run, even with correct pa..

Hello everyone.

I am having a problem with getting scheduled tasks to work properly. I
have one that is set up run a .exe every half hour. The task will run
fine for about 3-4 hours. Then all of a sudden, it will stop running
with the error "Could not start." A look in the logfile says:

TheProgram.job" (TheProgram.exe) 7/22/2005 11:00:00 AM ** ERROR **
The attempt to log on to the account associated with the task failed,
therefore, the task did not run.
The specific error is:
0x80070569: Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested
logon type at this computer.
Verify that the task's Run-as name and password are valid and try
again.

After this I went back in and retyped the password. The task ran great
for a few more hours and then went back to the "Could not start"
status.

Its like it keeps losing the password. The account that is being used
is an administrative level account. Why is this happening and how can I
fix it?

Thanks

Ryan

I'm not an expert, but check in the services in control panel. Ther's a
service called Sceduled Tasks i believe. Make it activate on startup