Help with Shutting Down and keeping certain Task down.

Thank you, Galen! This proved very useful!

--
Michael Merriam
1 answer Last reply

    In news:Michael.Merriam.1spn1p@pcbanter.net,
    Michael Merriam <Michael.Merriam.1spn1p@pcbanter.net> had this to say:

    > Thank you, Galen! This proved very useful!

    Not a problem and don't thank me, than Mike Lin. :) I've been using the
    application for a long time. I don't use MSCONFIG on XP for any reason other
    than to diagnose the problem.

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes