Help with Shutting Down and keeping certain Task down.

July 25, 2005 5:05:13 AM

Thank you, Galen! This proved very useful!

--
Michael Merriam

More about : shutting keeping task

July 25, 2005 9:25:26 AM

In news:Michael.Merriam.1spn1p@pcbanter.net,
Michael Merriam <Michael.Merriam.1spn1p@pcbanter.net> had this to say:

> Thank you, Galen! This proved very useful!

Not a problem and don't thank me, than Mike Lin. :)  I've been using the
application for a long time. I don't use MSCONFIG on XP for any reason other
than to diagnose the problem.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes