Task Manager Problem

My computer says my Task Manager was somehow disabled. How do I re-enable it?
3 answers Last reply
More about task manager problem

    Enable or Disable Task Manager for the Current User
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_taskmgrenab.htm

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "ATF" wrote:

    | My computer says my Task Manager was somehow disabled. How do I re-enable it?

    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have tried all kinds of things to fix
    this problem.
    --
    lilith

    lilithshadow Wrote:
    > Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have tried all kinds of things to
    > fix
    > this problem.
    > --
    > lilith
    >

    > "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
    > -
    > Enable or Disable Task Manager for the Current User
    > http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_taskmgrenab.htm
    >
    > [Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > http://tinyurl.com/5bepu

    > "ATF" wrote:
    >
    > | My computer says my Task Manager was somehow disabled. How do I
    > re-enable it?
    > -

    Hi there!

    Do u use Zone Alarm firewall or some firewall as such?
    In zone alarm u can kill a process as soon as it is turned on. someone
    might have set the trust level to 'kill' so that's y ur task manager
    isn't working. this is just a prediction. if that is not the case, i am
    sorry.

    --
    asim662

Computers Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP