Task Manager Problem

My computer says my Task Manager was somehow disabled. How do I re-enable it?

Enable or Disable Task Manager for the Current User
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_taskmgrenab.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"ATF" wrote:

| My computer says my Task Manager was somehow disabled. How do I re-enable it?

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have tried all kinds of things to fix
this problem.
--
lilith

lilithshadow Wrote:
> Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have tried all kinds of things to
> fix
> this problem.
> --
> lilith
>

> "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
> -
> Enable or Disable Task Manager for the Current User
> http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_taskmgrenab.htm
>
> [Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> http://tinyurl.com/5bepu

> "ATF" wrote:
>
> | My computer says my Task Manager was somehow disabled. How do I
> re-enable it?
> -

Hi there!

Do u use Zone Alarm firewall or some firewall as such?
In zone alarm u can kill a process as soon as it is turned on. someone
might have set the trust level to 'kill' so that's y ur task manager
isn't working. this is just a prediction. if that is not the case, i am
sorry.

--
asim662