Sign in with
Your question

SPIDERS IN MY COMPUTER, PLEASE HELP!!!

Last response: in Components
September 16, 2005 4:34:19 PM

Spiders are making webs in my computer! I tried cleaning
them out but they just came back. Can anyone recommend some
sort of bug spray or something to get rid of them and won't affect the computer?
Any advice would be very appreciated!

More about : spiders computer

September 16, 2005 5:23:06 PM

giggles alot, try overfeeding them at least they have a warm home.

when the team loses blame it on the noob's I was shot for a plane now my goal it to hunt them down
September 17, 2005 2:12:01 AM

I agree. If/when they get too big, just toss them into one of the case/cpu fan :D 
Related resources
September 17, 2005 2:58:32 AM

Hows about?

Drum roll please...

RAID!

....WW (5.1)
a b ) Power supply
September 17, 2005 5:00:11 PM

Quote:
Spiders are making webs in my computer! I tried cleaning
them out but they just came back. Can anyone recommend some
sort of bug spray or something to get rid of them and won't affect the computer?
Any advice would be very appreciated!

Gomez, Cleaning your house would be the first step to take, but once spiders infest a computer they send out Emails to the local Ant community inviting them over for lunch, except the unsuspecting Ants are the lunch.

The dead Ant carcases start to pile up and occasionally get caught in cooling fans and such, and every now and then a Spider will be found in a most undesirable place standing on solder points electrocuted in place, contributing to early hardware component failure.

That goes on for awhile until the Ants no longer can satisfy the appetites of the young, and more Emails are sent out inviting Crickets, Beetles, Roaches, and the rest of the bug community.

Its going to get really bad before it gets better, so either call Orkin or Terminix or whatever professional computer bugg killer you prefer and pay for a years contract to kill the spiders.

Unfortunately for you the Spiders have intersepted your pleas for help and now know your intentions, so they'll probably just relocate and return later in full force.

On second thought, It may be a better option to just leave the computer where it is, and move.

ROFLMAO :smile:

<A HREF="http://btvillarin.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?pid=20385#p20..." target="_new"> My Puter </A>
September 18, 2005 1:54:56 AM

ROFL! Well done Ryan, I have managed to watch live surgery on channel 5 whilst eating my Tea, but for some reason that made me think twice about finishing my food. :eek: 

(\__/)
(='.'=) <A HREF="http://snipurl.com/fxwr" target="_new">Welcome to the House of Horrors, welcome to the House of a 1000 Corpses</A>
(")_(")
a b ) Power supply
September 18, 2005 4:12:56 AM

That live surgery didn't bother me until they did a facelift on a woman, they literally separated her facial skin from the brow, cheekbones, chin and lower jaw, it was gross, I cannot even imagine wanting to, and paying to have that done to yourself, almost made me barf.

I'll never watch anymore facelifts, they don't call it a facelift for nothing, if any bacteria got under the skin and it got infected under the skin, God help the person!!!

<A HREF="http://btvillarin.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?pid=20385#p20..." target="_new"> My Puter </A>
September 18, 2005 4:20:04 AM

Yeah :frown:

Was that the same one of the oriental woman who wanted a more Western look and so the surgeon broke her cheak bones to make her face thinner - Just sick.

(\__/)
(='.'=) <A HREF="http://snipurl.com/fxwr" target="_new">Welcome to the House of Horrors, welcome to the House of a 1000 Corpses</A>
(")_(")
September 18, 2005 2:52:15 PM

Sounds like 4ryan6 has been watching to many sci-fi movies
(just kidding). Anyway, I found out you can by something
called hedgeballs, they're supposed to keep spiders out of
whole the room with just one ball.
September 18, 2005 7:52:29 PM

I think what he means is you just need the balls of the hedgehog...

....WW (5.1)
September 19, 2005 1:22:48 AM

I remember the day I ate pizza while my oldlady was fixing her yeast infection. God what a site that was I tell ya.

when the team loses blame it on the noob's I was shot for a plane now my goal it to hunt them down
September 19, 2005 2:11:15 AM

Quote:
Yeast Infection

Argh, too much information!

(\__/)
(")_(")
September 19, 2005 3:08:35 AM

Oh, I though that was a vaginal condition.

(\__/)
(")_(")
September 19, 2005 2:02:20 PM

\m/(0.o)\m/ Hmmm....spiders r pretty cool, but not in a computer, my suggestion is to bug bomb ur home then when u come back...ground ur self to ur comp and clean that sucker out...make sure u clean it well...then u should be fine for a while u dont need orkin dude lol its not that big of a deal.

Young Grasshoppa
September 19, 2005 5:01:06 PM

YOU know they use yeast in pizza dough right :p 
September 19, 2005 5:44:16 PM

I think so at least it tasted that way but who knows it did have the cheeze after affect taste.Jeezs

September 19, 2005 7:49:15 PM

Well here's the disgusting reason I don't care to use RAID. One time I sprayed it directly on an Asian beetle (those things that look like lady bugs) and it literally melted it. If it could do that to a bug no way is it going to be used in or near my computer!
September 19, 2005 8:16:02 PM

I suppose I could try finding those spider traps because I can't find hedgeballs anywhere and hedgehogs would be even harder to get.
September 20, 2005 1:10:08 AM

So mebby you try this...

Mix some chicken lips, eye of newt, and snake sweat together in a ceramic bowl. This must be done in a darkened room during the day of a full moon. Add a little water to the mixture to create a paste. Plaster this all over the inside of your computer (except for the processor of course, doh!) and chant "Spiders be gone!" fourteen times and that should clear it up.

....WW (5.1)
September 20, 2005 1:31:14 AM

YOUR IDEA WORKED!!!
September 20, 2005 2:42:23 AM

holy bejeez I checked my psu and now I got a friggen wack of ants in there. I tried all the suggestions for the spiders but they are still there. I guess I'll buy a new psu because I'm worried about the raid melting my wires.

!