HELP! Armada 100S-Where's the opt RAM plug

I have torn this damn computer apart and for the life of me can't find where my
optional memory plug is located. I've got a 128MB chip here begging to be used
and don't know where to stick the damn thing!

1000 thank you's and please post to my e-mail as well. I'm desperate!

--
John F. Eldredge -- john@jfeldredge.com
PGP key available from http://pgp.mit.edu

Is Your RAM PC100 standard?