Need to reinstall XP, but have no CD

Right, now then I won't go into specifics but XP needs reinstalling but
I don't have the CD as I wasn't supplied with my Laptop.

Heres what I have;

An XP CD which doesn't go with this computer

The I386 folder, I know it has all the windows stuff in but how can I
use it to Reinstall?

A reload CD which is unusable due to a new BIOS.

Does anybody know how to use these components to Reinstall windows, I
would be grateful for your help as my laptop is crippled at the
moment.

Tim- TVRTim@gmail.com

--
TVRTim

use the XP CD
peterk

the problem
"TVRTim" <TVRTim.1syfpq@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Right, now then I won't go into specifics but XP needs reinstalling but
> I don't have the CD as I wasn't supplied with my Laptop.
>
> Heres what I have;
>
> An XP CD which doesn't go with this computer
>
> The I386 folder, I know it has all the windows stuff in but how can I
> use it to Reinstall?
>
> A reload CD which is unusable due to a new BIOS.
>
> Does anybody know how to use these components to Reinstall windows, I
> would be grateful for your help as my laptop is crippled at the
> moment.
>
> Tim- TVRTim@gmail.com
>

> --
> TVRTim

You will have to work this out with the company that made your laptop,
unless you want to purchase a copy of Windows XP (Full Install) and download
all necessary Windows XP drivers from the laptop manufacturers web site.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User