Windows installer don't work with SP2 installed

Can someone tell me how to get Windows installer to work now with SP2
installed. I can't install a speller for a new NR. Should I just uninstall
Sp2 again?

FS.........
2 answers Last reply
More about windows installer work installed

    Go to run,type:services.msc In msc,scroll down to windows installer,double
    click on it,in the properties window,change from manual start to auto start,
    then turn on the service,close out msc.

    "~ FreeSpirit ~" wrote:

    > Can someone tell me how to get Windows installer to work now with SP2
    > installed. I can't install a speller for a new NR. Should I just uninstall
    > Sp2 again?
    >
    > FS.........

    Got it thanks! :-)

    FS~

    > Go to run,type:services.msc In msc,scroll down to windows
    > installer,double
    > click on it,in the properties window,change from manual start to auto
    > start,
    > then turn on the service,close out msc.
    >
    > "~ FreeSpirit ~" wrote:
    >
    >> Can someone tell me how to get Windows installer to work now with SP2
    >> installed. I can't install a speller for a new NR. Should I just
    >> uninstall
    >> Sp2 again?

Windows Installer Microsoft Windows XP