Windows installer don't work with SP2 installed

Tags:
  • Windows Installer
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 31, 2005 4:12:16 AM

Can someone tell me how to get Windows installer to work now with SP2
installed. I can't install a speller for a new NR. Should I just uninstall
Sp2 again?

FS.........

More about : windows installer work sp2 installed

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 4:12:17 AM

Go to run,type:services.msc In msc,scroll down to windows installer,double
click on it,in the properties window,change from manual start to auto start,
then turn on the service,close out msc.

"~ FreeSpirit ~" wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to get Windows installer to work now with SP2
> installed. I can't install a speller for a new NR. Should I just uninstall
> Sp2 again?

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 5:37:48 AM

Got it thanks! :-)