John, you ignorant slut

John, in your numerous posts about the Verizon bluetooth lawsuit, you have
no idea what you're talking about re matters of "legal obligation" and
relevance. Do you even know/understand the grounds for the suit and
applicable law and rules of evidence? Clearly not. Your cocksuredness about
the law is only exceeded by your ignorance of it.

I've had no interest in the previous thread about the "bluetooth lawsuits"
so I've marked it "Ignored" and merely do just that... Seeing this classy
guy, Zen Cohen, spew his venom in a thread title makes me all the more glad
that I don't waste my time on the "lawsuit posts". He sounds like one the
all too many pitiful trolls that unfortunately grace the many newsgroups.
What a pathetic punk ...

"Zen Cohen" <aturny@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> John, in your numerous posts about the Verizon bluetooth lawsuit, you have
> no idea what you're talking about re matters of "legal obligation" and
> relevance. Do you even know/understand the grounds for the suit and
> applicable law and rules of evidence? Clearly not. Your cocksuredness
> about the law is only exceeded by your ignorance of it.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Zen Cohen wrote:
> John, in your numerous posts about the Verizon bluetooth lawsuit, you have
> no idea what you're talking about re matters of "legal obligation" and
> relevance. Do you even know/understand the grounds for the suit and
> applicable law and rules of evidence? Clearly not. Your cocksuredness about
> the law is only exceeded by your ignorance of it.

If assume you are referring to Navas by your use of the word "ignorant".
Navas is a knowitall who has abused people for years on various
newsgroups. Starting out with comp.dcom.modems.

"Dave M." <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I've had no interest in the previous thread about the "bluetooth lawsuits"
> so I've marked it "Ignored" and merely do just that... Seeing this classy
> guy, Zen Cohen, spew his venom in a thread title makes me all the more
> glad that I don't waste my time on the "lawsuit posts" He sounds like one
> the all too many pitiful trolls that unfortunately grace the many
> newsgroups. What a pathetic punk ...

Aw, Dave, don't get all riled up there, buddy. Lemme spell it out for you
since you're apparently too stupid to get it. John crowds cell phone
newsgroups with baseless and misleading statements about the law and is the
very reason these "lawsuit posts" you dislike proliferate. Despite this,
you accuse me of "spewing venom" because I post a reference to an old SNL
skit in response ("Jane, you ignorant slut." Remember?). That's not spewing
venom. Spewing venom would be something like your calling me a "pathetic
punk" for no good reason. And for your edification, a more meritorious
example of spewing venom might be "Dave M is a clueless little twat of a man
who likes to talk out of his ass." Hope that helps.

"John" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Zen Cohen wrote:
>> John, in your numerous posts about the Verizon bluetooth lawsuit, you
>> have no idea what you're talking about re matters of "legal obligation"
>> and relevance. Do you even know/understand the grounds for the suit and
>> applicable law and rules of evidence? Clearly not. Your cocksuredness
>> about the law is only exceeded by your ignorance of it.
>
> If assume you are referring to Navas by your use of the word "ignorant".

Correct.

> proliferate
> edification
> meritorious

A thesuarus in use, I'm so proud. Too many people nowadays cannot
properly speak English (I'm NOT referring the foreigners, because
usually, they the do speak English better than native English speakers).

Tropical Haven wrote:

> > proliferate
> > edification
> > meritorious
>
> A thesuarus in use, I'm so proud. Too many people nowadays cannot
> properly speak English (I'm NOT referring the foreigners, because
> usually, they the do speak English better than native English speakers).

"they the do?" <g>

Notan