Setting Pagefile

Recently I got a link to an article in here about how to properly set your
virtual memory. I've lost it and need to read it again. If anyone has the
link, Id appreciate it or I guess I can search help files....Thx
3 answers Last reply
More about setting pagefile

    Hi

    Please have a look at the following article by the late Alex Nichol:

    "Virtual Memory in Windows XP"
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Litecar2" <Litecar2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Recently I got a link to an article in here about how to properly set your
    > virtual memory. I've lost it and need to read it again. If anyone has the
    > link, Id appreciate it or I guess I can search help files....Thx

    Thx, that was the one I was looking for...( i saved it this time)

    "Will Denny" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Please have a look at the following article by the late Alex Nichol:
    >
    > "Virtual Memory in Windows XP"
    > http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "Litecar2" <Litecar2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Recently I got a link to an article in here about how to properly set your
    > > virtual memory. I've lost it and need to read it again. If anyone has the
    > > link, Id appreciate it or I guess I can search help files....Thx

    You're welcome.

    --

    > Thx, that was the one I was looking for...( i saved it this time)
    >
    > "Will Denny" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Please have a look at the following article by the late Alex Nichol:
    >>
    >> "Virtual Memory in Windows XP"
    >> http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Will Denny
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>

    >> "Litecar2" <Litecar2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Recently I got a link to an article in here about how to properly set
    >> > your
    >> > virtual memory. I've lost it and need to read it again. If anyone has
    >> > the
    >> > link, Id appreciate it or I guess I can search help files....Thx

Virtual Memory Microsoft Pagefile Windows XP