Setting Pagefile

July 31, 2005 5:39:01 PM

Recently I got a link to an article in here about how to properly set your
virtual memory. I've lost it and need to read it again. If anyone has the
link, Id appreciate it or I guess I can search help files....Thx

More about : setting pagefile

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 1:47:30 AM

Hi

Please have a look at the following article by the late Alex Nichol:

"Virtual Memory in Windows XP"
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Litecar2" <Litecar2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Recently I got a link to an article in here about how to properly set your
> virtual memory. I've lost it and need to read it again. If anyone has the
> link, Id appreciate it or I guess I can search help files....Thx
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 1:47:31 AM

Thx, that was the one I was looking for...( i saved it this time)

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Please have a look at the following article by the late Alex Nichol:
>
> "Virtual Memory in Windows XP"
> http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Litecar2" <Litecar2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Recently I got a link to an article in here about how to properly set your
> > virtual memory. I've lost it and need to read it again. If anyone has the
> > link, Id appreciate it or I guess I can search help files....Thx

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 2:42:45 AM

You're welcome.

--