Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

When I Click on Add Or Remove Programs On The Control Pannel A Messge pops up
and says.." We Cannot Find C:\WINDOWS\system3rundll32.exe " .. to help u out
the other day i went to task manager and clicked on Rundll32 and clicked on
end task and ever since then i cant acces certain things on my computer.

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2001123112044539

"Anthony" <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I Click on Add Or Remove Programs On The Control Pannel A Messge pops
> up
> and says.." We Cannot Find C:\WINDOWS\system3rundll32.exe " .. to help u
> out
> the other day i went to task manager and clicked on Rundll32 and clicked
> on
> end task and ever since then i cant acces certain things on my computer.

map

Anthony wrote:
> When I Click on Add Or Remove Programs On The Control Pannel A Messge
> pops up and says.." We Cannot Find C:\WINDOWS\system3rundll32.exe "
> .. to help u out the other day i went to task manager and clicked on
> Rundll32 and clicked on end task and ever since then i cant acces
> certain things on my computer.

Why would you shutdown Rundll32?
http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/rundll32/

Have you tried a simple reboot to start the process again?

--
Mike Pawlak

Latest posts