[EQ2] wailing named mob quest help plz

Please can someone help me

Yet again I have ventured into the wailing caves and cannot find Spider
Soulspike.

Also I am in the bottom chamber reached with large orc key and have pressed
a button on door - it says something about a gem in a tapestry but still no
Garreg Stonccrusher and I am getting serious grief from Averus Justarius
about not saving his father)

Can anyone help
ATB
Grimchrim

"The Chris" <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Please can someone help me
>
> Yet again I have ventured into the wailing caves and cannot find
> Spider Soulspike.
>
> Also I am in the bottom chamber reached with large orc key and have
> pressed a button on door - it says something about a gem in a tapestry
> but still no Garreg Stonccrusher and I am getting serious grief from
> Averus Justarius about not saving his father)
>
> Can anyone help
> ATB
> Grimchrim

if you look at this map:
http://www.gry-online.pl/eq2/maps.asp?ID=43

Soulspike spawns at #04
and Garreg is #08

Soulspike spawns with 2 lurid feeders,
if the feeders are by themselfs then kill and wait for next spawn..
rinse-repeat untill SS spawns

/Cag

"Cag" <cag_dk@yahoo.danmark> wrote in message

> "The Chris" <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Please can someone help me
>>
>> Yet again I have ventured into the wailing caves and cannot find Spider
>> Soulspike.
>>
>> Also I am in the bottom chamber reached with large orc key and have
>> pressed a button on door - it says something about a gem in a tapestry
>> but still no Garreg Stonccrusher and I am getting serious grief from
>> Averus Justarius about not saving his father)
>>
>> Can anyone help
>> ATB
>> Grimchrim
>
> if you look at this map:
> http://www.gry-online.pl/eq2/maps.asp?ID=43
>
> Soulspike spawns at #04
> and Garreg is #08
>
> Soulspike spawns with 2 lurid feeders,
> if the feeders are by themselfs then kill and wait for next spawn..
> rinse-repeat untill SS spawns
>
> /Cag

Thankyou very much, I see both up top lvl - neither in the bottom chamber.

And what a great map )

ATB
Grimchrim