Corsair Vengeance 1500 vs Logitech G35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyus

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2012
I was thinking of getting headphones instead of a 5.1 surround sound system for my gaming system. I don't have room for an appropriate setup.I found an exact thread dated 12/27/11 but they were not clear as to which they enjoy most. One returned an item and was going to order the other. Anyone have any first hand experience on these two 7.1 headphones?

Solution
1500 is cheaper and has a lot of positive feedback, but only when competing with other headsets.

The best avenue for positional sound quality in gaming is a soundcard with X-fi CMSS-3d or dolby headphone, and a pair of actual high quality headphones, with an 8 dollar clip-on zalman mic. Headsets aren't designed with longevity or quality in mind. They're built around "gaming" designations and planned obsolescence.

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
1500 is cheaper and has a lot of positive feedback, but only when competing with other headsets.

The best avenue for positional sound quality in gaming is a soundcard with X-fi CMSS-3d or dolby headphone, and a pair of actual high quality headphones, with an 8 dollar clip-on zalman mic. Headsets aren't designed with longevity or quality in mind. They're built around "gaming" designations and planned obsolescence.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.