Assassin's creed:Brotherhood problem.

This is my first question here, so sorry if i'm doing something wrong.
My question is about Assassin's creed:Brotherhood. The problem is that i can not see far ahead if i'm moving fast(on a horse or running). I can only see 10 meters or 30feet.Is this Ubisofts problem or maybe my hard disk is too bad (is a lap top toshiba 2.5" 5200RPM hard disk)? Otherwise my PC should not be a problem(specs below), with a V-sync on it never falls bellow 60 FPS. system specs:
Intel i5 2500k CPU,
Sapphire HD6870 GPU,
Gigabyte z68xp-ud3 mobo,
Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600Mhz 2x4Gb memory,
Cooler Master GX Series 750W PSU,
Cooler Master HAF 912 case,
BENQ G2420HDBL 24"display.
3 answers Last reply
More about assassin creed brotherhood problem
  1. Looks like it's caused by the draw distance being set too low, but I don't think you can adjust draw distance in Brotherhood. Try increasing the "Environment Quality", it might work.
  2. Increase games graphics if you are already playing at high settings, you can try downloading another driver for your graphics card, maybe it is a driver problem.

i've never heard of hd causing this, but maybe there is some incompatibility with the system since you are using a laptop hd for your desktop system, if changing drivers and increasing graphics did not help, yes i would try changing the hd, you will get better file reading times with a desktop 7200 rpm hd.
  3. ricardois said:
    Increase games graphics if you are already playing at high settings, you can try downloading another driver for your graphics card, maybe it is a driver problem.

i've never heard of hd causing this, but maybe there is some incompatibility with the system since you are using a laptop hd for your desktop system, if changing drivers and increasing graphics did not help, yes i would try changing the hd, you will get better file reading times with a desktop 7200 rpm hd.

I was assuming is a HDD problem but i just wanted to ask, because I wanted to use this HDD until the prices for a good HDD come back to normal and m-SATA ssd's get a little bit cheaper (the price for m-SATA SSD in my country is 200$ for a 30GB SSD), if you can find one, and ordering online is not an option because no one delivers here. I will have to settle with the cheapest 7200RPM HDD i can find than, and wait enormous load times! Thank you for your answer.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Video Games