Sign in with
Your question

Uncharted PS3 network problem

Last response: in Video Games
February 22, 2012 5:09:51 AM

Im having a problem with uncharted 3 (PS3). when i put the access pass code in for PS network it says invalid or incorrect. I know it is right because i have checked it many times. So why is it Invalid???? I did buy this game brand new and sealed on ebay.
February 22, 2012 10:09:34 AM

maybe it was printed wrong or something like that, i think that you can contact psn support and ask them for a new one if you prove them that you've bought the original game.
m
l
a b î Playstation
February 22, 2012 11:45:37 AM

Just because it's sealed doesn't mean it's new. I would never buy a game that requires an online pass from ebay.
m
l
Related resources
February 22, 2012 4:20:46 PM

So many ebay listings are listed as new and sealed for games and movies, but like Hawkeye22 said, I would never get a game with an online pass. I have purchased games and movies before in the past, and it was easy to see that the seller just used shrink wrap to seal the game and make it look new. Was there one of those white stickers on the edge of the case that you would find if it was from a retail store? If that was there and it was still intact (not cut or reapplied), then I would say contacting the PSN would be your best bet. If it was absent, cut, or reapplied, I would say you're out of luck and will probably have to buy one.
m
l
February 22, 2012 6:44:27 PM

ericmet said:
So many ebay listings are listed as new and sealed for games and movies, but like Hawkeye22 said, I would never get a game with an online pass. I have purchased games and movies before in the past, and it was easy to see that the seller just used shrink wrap to seal the game and make it look new. Was there one of those white stickers on the edge of the case that you would find if it was from a retail store? If that was there and it was still intact (not cut or reapplied), then I would say contacting the PSN would be your best bet. If it was absent, cut, or reapplied, I would say you're out of luck and will probably have to buy one.

Thanks it did not have a white sticker so it would have already been used. Thanks anyway.
m
l
a b î Playstation
February 22, 2012 6:46:30 PM

I think you can get an online pass from PSN for about $10.
m
l
!