pc shutdown-blue screen HELP PLEASE!!

my pc keeps shutting down, and a blue screen appears which says windows
has shutdown to prevent damage too my pc. its happeneing all the time i
havent a clue whats wrong with it, and ive recently sent it in too be
fixed but its come back in the same state!!!1please can someone help
im at the end of my tether! :confused: :(

--
mistyem
1 answer Last reply

    "mistyem" wrote:

    > my pc keeps shutting down, and a blue screen appears which says windows
    > has shutdown to prevent damage too my pc. its happeneing all the time i
    > havent a clue whats wrong with it, and ive recently sent it in too be
    > fixed but its come back in the same state!!!1please can someone help
    > im at the end of my tether! :confused: :(
    >

    > --
    > mistyem

Blue Screen Microsoft Shutdown Windows XP