Adding memory to my pc

I'm a pc novice and I'm looking into purchasing memory to install into my
desktop since my memory is running low. When I go online to check out what
is available, I am totally lost as to what I should be looking for. Also,
they say installation is easy....is this the case (even for a installation
novice like me?)

Thanks for your help!

Do a Google for Everest.
Install it
run it.................look to see what type of memory or the model # of the
motherboard you have.
Go to http://www.Crucial.com and run the Advisor Tool

peterk

the problem