Lag in Stormhold on Everfrost server

Can anything be done about the severe lag that I experience whenever I zone
into Stormhold on Everfrost server. The lag is so great that I even have
difficulty turning my character when there are about 5 or six other players in
area and 4 mobs. It is so bad that I either get killed by a mob because I
cannot I attack properly or I have to zone out. This happens either group or
solo. I have experience lag in So Qeynos but not this bad.

THis lag prevents from even attempting Armor quest 3.
2 answers Last reply
More about stormhold everfrost server

    mlombarski@aol.com (Mlombarski) writes:

    > Can anything be done about the severe lag that I experience whenever
    > I zone into Stormhold on Everfrost server. The lag is so great that
    > I even have difficulty turning my character when there are about 5
    > or six other players in area and 4 mobs. It is so bad that I either
    > get killed by a mob because I cannot I attack properly or I have to
    > zone out. This happens either group or solo. I have experience lag
    > in So Qeynos but not this bad.

    Turn down the graphics options. In the worst case, Extreme
    Performance should work if you can play at all elsewhere, it will just
    be really ugly.

    patrik@nordebo.com wrote:
    > mlombarski@aol.com (Mlombarski) writes:
    >
    > > Can anything be done about the severe lag that I experience
    whenever
    > > I zone into Stormhold on Everfrost server. The lag is so great that
    > > I even have difficulty turning my character when there are about 5
    > > or six other players in area and 4 mobs. It is so bad that I either
    > > get killed by a mob because I cannot I attack properly or I have to
    > > zone out. This happens either group or solo. I have experience lag
    > > in So Qeynos but not this bad.
    >
    > Turn down the graphics options. In the worst case, Extreme
    > Performance should work if you can play at all elsewhere, it will
    just
    > be really ugly.

    Sounds like the bug that effects areas rather then server lag. Can
    happen in Stormhold. Do the above or close down and restarting EQ2
    should fix it.

Lag Games Servers Video Games