D-Link AirPlus Wireless Range Extender ?

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

Does anyone have the D-Link AirPlus DWL-G710 Wireless Range Extender working
with a SMC7004VWBR? The DWL-G710 ad says it works with virtually router, but
their support page only list a few
routers that have tested ok with it. Then it says this doesn't mean it won't
work. I ask them but they haven't replied after two weeks. I would like to
hear from someone that actually has it up and running.
Thanks

"Ted" <thomas.ted@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>Does anyone have the D-Link AirPlus DWL-G710 Wireless Range Extender working
>with a SMC7004VWBR? The DWL-G710 ad says it works with virtually router, but

D-Link's marketing folks are way ahead of their engineering folks in
product function descriptions. Mixing vendors or using products that
aren't guaranteed to work with each other is just asking for trouble,
and even D-Link's products that are supposed to work together don't,
IME.

TRENDING THREADS