[EQ2] In game maps for download?

Ha anyone found a site to download in game maps? Looking for places like
Stormhold, etc.
4 answers Last reply
More about game maps download

    "Panic" <panic@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Ha anyone found a site to download in game maps? Looking for places like
    > Stormhold, etc.

    Here's a good site http://www.gry-online.pl/eq2/index.asp

    Along with the maps they have listed all the quests, items and NPCs in each
    area. Good stuff.

    LoonBoon

    Yeah, guess I wasn't clear, I have those maps, what I am looking for
    are maps that can be added to the game, so you can have a map of say,
    Stormhold, in game instead of the stupid world map that comes up in
    those zones. Anyone seen anything like this anywhere?

    <jrohrssen@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Yeah, guess I wasn't clear, I have those maps, what I am looking for
    > are maps that can be added to the game, so you can have a map of say,
    > Stormhold, in game instead of the stupid world map that comes up in
    > those zones. Anyone seen anything like this anywhere?

    Apparently you can't do it as they designed dungeons to be mapless and
    outdoor to be map-able. I suppose it gives them more freedom to play with
    three dimensions, but it's awkward that you can't have some sort of auto
    map.

    Ralph 20 paladin, 19 scholar

    najena

    "Shadow" <kitchen@fis.org.nz> wrote in message

    > <jrohrssen@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> Yeah, guess I wasn't clear, I have those maps, what I am looking for
    >> are maps that can be added to the game, so you can have a map of say,
    >> Stormhold, in game instead of the stupid world map that comes up in
    >> those zones. Anyone seen anything like this anywhere?
    >>

    > Apparently you can't do it as they designed dungeons to be mapless and
    > outdoor to be map-able. I suppose it gives them more freedom to play with
    > three dimensions, but it's awkward that you can't have some sort of auto
    > map.
    >
    > Ralph 20 paladin, 19 scholar
    >
    > najena

    Run out to Goodwill, Computer Renessance or whatever, buy a little cheap
    monitor and an old video card and see the thread about dual monitor support.
    My system at home makes use of dual 19" displays- I play the game on one,
    and usually have the map site up on the other for reference...

Download Games Video Games