[EQ2] In game maps for download?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 22, 2005 1:50:36 AM

Ha anyone found a site to download in game maps? Looking for places like
Stormhold, etc.

More about : eq2 game maps download

Anonymous
January 22, 2005 12:07:45 PM

"Panic" <panic@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> Ha anyone found a site to download in game maps? Looking for places like
> Stormhold, etc.

Here's a good site http://www.gry-online.pl/eq2/index.asp

Along with the maps they have listed all the quests, items and NPCs in each
area. Good stuff.

LoonBoon
Anonymous
January 24, 2005 8:33:48 AM

Yeah, guess I wasn't clear, I have those maps, what I am looking for
are maps that can be added to the game, so you can have a map of say,
Stormhold, in game instead of the stupid world map that comes up in
those zones. Anyone seen anything like this anywhere?
January 24, 2005 6:19:28 PM

<jrohrssen@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> Yeah, guess I wasn't clear, I have those maps, what I am looking for
> are maps that can be added to the game, so you can have a map of say,
> Stormhold, in game instead of the stupid world map that comes up in
> those zones. Anyone seen anything like this anywhere?

Apparently you can't do it as they designed dungeons to be mapless and
outdoor to be map-able. I suppose it gives them more freedom to play with
three dimensions, but it's awkward that you can't have some sort of auto
map.

Ralph 20 paladin, 19 scholar

najena
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 3:39:23 PM

"Shadow" <kitchen@fis.org.nz> wrote in message

> <jrohrssen@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Yeah, guess I wasn't clear, I have those maps, what I am looking for
>> are maps that can be added to the game, so you can have a map of say,
>> Stormhold, in game instead of the stupid world map that comes up in
>> those zones. Anyone seen anything like this anywhere?
>>

> Apparently you can't do it as they designed dungeons to be mapless and
> outdoor to be map-able. I suppose it gives them more freedom to play with
> three dimensions, but it's awkward that you can't have some sort of auto
> map.
>
> Ralph 20 paladin, 19 scholar
>
> najena

Run out to Goodwill, Computer Renessance or whatever, buy a little cheap
monitor and an old video card and see the thread about dual monitor support.
My system at home makes use of dual 19" displays- I play the game on one,
and usually have the map site up on the other for reference...
!