Event 3011/3012

Whenever I boot, I get the following in EventViewer/Application:

EventID: 3012 Source LoadPerf
Performance-rekisteriavaimen resurssimerkkijonot ovat virheelliset
laajennuslaskurin prosessissa Performance. Rekisterin BaseIndex-arvo on
ensimmäinen DWORD-arvo, LastCounter-arvo on toinen DWORD-arvo ja
LastHelp-arvo on kolmas DWORD-arvo tieto-osassa.

(The resourcestrings in registrykey Performance's external counter process
Performance. BaseIndex-value is first DWORD-value, LastCounter-value is
second DWORD-value and LastHelp-value is third DWORD-value in the data)

Data is:

0000: 37 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 7.......
0008: 00 00 00 00 ca 03 00 00 ....Ê...

There are two of these and then a:

EventID:3011 Source: LoadPerf

Resurssilaskurimerkkijonojen poistaminen muistista palvelulta WmiApRpl
(WmiApRpl) epäonnistui. Virhekoodi on ensimmäinen indeksi DWORD tietueen
tiedoissa.

(Removing resourcecounterstrings from memory from service WmiApRpl
(WmiApRpl) failed. Errorcode is first index in DWORD-record data.)

????????

What is this?

(translation from FI most likely not accurate)

--
Tumppi
Reply to group

Hi

Try here:

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=3012&source=LoadPerf

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Thomas Wendell" <tumppiw_NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Whenever I boot, I get the following in EventViewer/Application:
>

> EventID: 3012 Source LoadPerf
> Performance-rekisteriavaimen resurssimerkkijonot ovat virheelliset
> laajennuslaskurin prosessissa Performance. Rekisterin BaseIndex-arvo on
> ensimmäinen DWORD-arvo, LastCounter-arvo on toinen DWORD-arvo ja
> LastHelp-arvo on kolmas DWORD-arvo tieto-osassa.
>
> (The resourcestrings in registrykey Performance's external counter process
> Performance. BaseIndex-value is first DWORD-value, LastCounter-value is
> second DWORD-value and LastHelp-value is third DWORD-value in the data)
>
> Data is:
>
> 0000: 37 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 7.......
> 0008: 00 00 00 00 ca 03 00 00 ....Ê...
>
> There are two of these and then a:
>
> EventID:3011 Source: LoadPerf
>
> Resurssilaskurimerkkijonojen poistaminen muistista palvelulta WmiApRpl
> (WmiApRpl) epäonnistui. Virhekoodi on ensimmäinen indeksi DWORD tietueen
> tiedoissa.
>
> (Removing resourcecounterstrings from memory from service WmiApRpl
> (WmiApRpl) failed. Errorcode is first index in DWORD-record data.)
>

> ????????
>
> What is this?
>
> (translation from FI most likely not accurate)
>

> --
> Tumppi
> Reply to group
> Most learned on nntp://news.mircosoft.com
> Helsinki, Finland (remove _NOSPAM)
> (translations from FI/SE not always accurate)

Thanks, will try (in an hour or so...)

--

"Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org> kirjoitti viestissä
> Hi
>
> Try here:
>
> http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=3012&source=LoadPerf
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Thomas Wendell" <tumppiw_NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Whenever I boot, I get the following in EventViewer/Application:
> >

> > EventID: 3012 Source LoadPerf
> > Performance-rekisteriavaimen resurssimerkkijonot ovat virheelliset
> > laajennuslaskurin prosessissa Performance. Rekisterin BaseIndex-arvo on
> > ensimmäinen DWORD-arvo, LastCounter-arvo on toinen DWORD-arvo ja
> > LastHelp-arvo on kolmas DWORD-arvo tieto-osassa.
> >
> > (The resourcestrings in registrykey Performance's external counter
process
> > Performance. BaseIndex-value is first DWORD-value, LastCounter-value is
> > second DWORD-value and LastHelp-value is third DWORD-value in the data)
> >
> > Data is:
> >
> > 0000: 37 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 7.......
> > 0008: 00 00 00 00 ca 03 00 00 ....Ê...
> >
> > There are two of these and then a:
> >
> > EventID:3011 Source: LoadPerf
> >
> > Resurssilaskurimerkkijonojen poistaminen muistista palvelulta WmiApRpl
> > (WmiApRpl) epäonnistui. Virhekoodi on ensimmäinen indeksi DWORD tietueen
> > tiedoissa.
> >
> > (Removing resourcecounterstrings from memory from service WmiApRpl
> > (WmiApRpl) failed. Errorcode is first index in DWORD-record data.)
> >

> > ????????
> >
> > What is this?
> >
> > (translation from FI most likely not accurate)
> >

> > --
> > Tumppi
> > Reply to group
> > Most learned on nntp://news.mircosoft.com
> > Helsinki, Finland (remove _NOSPAM)
> > (translations from FI/SE not always accurate)

Yup, thanks, it worked (at least it didn't come at last boot, rather this:
Palvelun WmiApRpl (WmiApRpl) resurssilaskurien lataaminen onnistui. Tietueen
tiedot sisältävät palvelulle määritetyt uudet indeksiarvot.

contains new index values for service)

Though I don't know if I did it right, I just "lodctr /R:*.ini", as there
were a few ini's in system32

--
Tumppi
Reply to group
Helsinki, Finland (remove _NOSPAM)

"Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org> kirjoitti viestissä
> Hi
>
> Try here:
>
> http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=3012&source=LoadPerf
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Thomas Wendell" <tumppiw_NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Whenever I boot, I get the following in EventViewer/Application:
> >

> > EventID: 3012 Source LoadPerf
> > Performance-rekisteriavaimen resurssimerkkijonot ovat virheelliset
> > laajennuslaskurin prosessissa Performance. Rekisterin BaseIndex-arvo on
> > ensimmäinen DWORD-arvo, LastCounter-arvo on toinen DWORD-arvo ja
> > LastHelp-arvo on kolmas DWORD-arvo tieto-osassa.
> >
> > (The resourcestrings in registrykey Performance's external counter
process
> > Performance. BaseIndex-value is first DWORD-value, LastCounter-value is
> > second DWORD-value and LastHelp-value is third DWORD-value in the data)
> >
> > Data is:
> >
> > 0000: 37 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 7.......
> > 0008: 00 00 00 00 ca 03 00 00 ....Ê...
> >
> > There are two of these and then a:
> >
> > EventID:3011 Source: LoadPerf
> >
> > Resurssilaskurimerkkijonojen poistaminen muistista palvelulta WmiApRpl
> > (WmiApRpl) epäonnistui. Virhekoodi on ensimmäinen indeksi DWORD tietueen
> > tiedoissa.
> >
> > (Removing resourcecounterstrings from memory from service WmiApRpl
> > (WmiApRpl) failed. Errorcode is first index in DWORD-record data.)
> >

> > ????????
> >
> > What is this?
> >
> > (translation from FI most likely not accurate)
> >

> > --
> > Tumppi
> > Reply to group
> > Most learned on nntp://news.mircosoft.com
> > Helsinki, Finland (remove _NOSPAM)
> > (translations from FI/SE not always accurate)

nickieg

Honorable
Jun 23, 2012
This worked!!
I suggest doing it for anything else having the same problem with LoadPref event ID: 3011 and it's WmiApRpl Failed. DWORD.
Start> RUN> CMD
Enter this
"lodctr /R:*.ini"
hit enter and restart