Symantec Goback

As far as I can tell Goback back's up all of the partitions, is there
an option for me to only backup the partition that my OS is on?
I'm using Goback v4

Thanks

Andy
3 answers Last reply
More about symantec goback

    Andy wrote:
    > As far as I can tell Goback back's up all of the partitions, is there
    > an option for me to only backup the partition that my OS is on?
    > I'm using Goback v4

    Welcome to "microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain".

    I would expect you meant to post this in a Symantec/Norton forum and/or
    search the manual/help files of your Symantec/Norton product and/or search
    the FAQs/Knowledge Base found on the Symantec/Norton web pages for your
    answer?

    General Support for your product:
    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/ngb/ngb_2005_tasks.html

    Manual for your product:
    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/ngb/ngb_2005_info_man.html

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

    Cheers, just searching the knowledge base now

    Andy

    You choose the partitions and where the dat file/backup file is located when
    you install Goback using the "CUSTOPM" install button instead of "Typical"

    "Andy" wrote:

    > As far as I can tell Goback back's up all of the partitions, is there
    > an option for me to only backup the partition that my OS is on?
    > I'm using Goback v4
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Andy

Symantec Microsoft Windows XP