System restore

August 8, 2005 3:28:25 PM

Hello

My problem is that my D:\ partition has been emptied and I don't by who, it
might have been a virus that my anti virus programs did not detect nobody
had acces to my computer except me. Anyway the only files that i have now on
disk D: are the ones having this path : d:\System Volume
Information\_restore{7C0577FB-A6D0-4E2E-BDF2-5A687721336B}\RP184\ . Here
you can find some of the files i used to have but with diferent names. There
is no trace of the folders that i used to have on partition D:\.

I tryed to restore my settings with system restore but there is no date I
can go back to.

If you have any advice for me of how could I get back my lost files , I
would apriciated very much.

Thank You.

More about : system restore

Anonymous
August 8, 2005 6:50:22 PM

Hi,

Before addressing the System Restore issue, I would suggest using the following utility to
try recovering the missing files.

Restoration - file undelete utility:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/restoration.html

--