pc keeps shutting down help

August 8, 2005 4:19:11 PM

hi i have xp pro & it has started to shutdown & restart at random times
only when im on the net ? i have cleaned it out of spyware & done a
antvirus check done a defrag still doing it ? . It seems like all my
memory is being used up by something can anyone advice i dont want to
endup formatting it ok thanks

--
zapper

More about : shutting

Anonymous
August 8, 2005 6:45:06 PM

If "all my memory is being used up by something" then you still have viruses
and/or spyware on your computer.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"zapper" <zapper.1tghpr@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> hi i have xp pro & it has started to shutdown & restart at random times
> only when im on the net ? i have cleaned it out of spyware & done a
> antvirus check done a defrag still doing it ? . It seems like all my
> memory is being used up by something can anyone advice i dont want to
> endup formatting it ok thanks
>

> --
> zapper
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 7:26:33 AM

It is like somebody control your computer.Maybe your computer is broken
into by hacker.Find the spyware and delete it.Security Expert can help
you find and delete the spyware.
Go to http://securityexpert.cnns.net/process01.htm to konw more.
!