Zapper

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2005

hi i have xp pro & it has started to shutdown & restart at random times
only when im on the net ? i have cleaned it out of spyware & done a
antvirus check done a defrag still doing it ? . It seems like all my
memory is being used up by something can anyone advice i dont want to
endup formatting it ok thanks

--
zapper

If "all my memory is being used up by something" then you still have viruses
and/or spyware on your computer.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."