Bruce

I have confirmed that all of my startup programs launch OK,
but their corresponding tray icons (ZA, AVG,etc.) may,
or may not, show.

This behavior changes with each re-boot. I would like *all*
of the startup icons to appear, as usual, beside the system
clock.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?

-Bruce

Hi Bruce, have you tried the lock taskbar option? Obvious question, I know,
but that fixed my problem...If not, right click on the arrow by the taskbar
icons. Make sure there is a check mark by that option, if not choose it...
Good Luck

"Bruce" wrote:

> I have confirmed that all of my startup programs launch OK,
> but their corresponding tray icons (ZA, AVG,etc.) may,
> or may not, show.
>
> This behavior changes with each re-boot. I would like *all*
> of the startup icons to appear, as usual, beside the system
> clock.
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?
>
> -Bruce

Bruce

Locking or unlocking the taskbar has no effect. Sometimes the
icons, for the non-MS running applications, show up...sometimes
some of them don't.

Ay ideas on how to fix this?

-Bruce