Mobile Office Kit?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
January 22, 2005 10:32:38 PM

anyone using a moble office kit / LG6000 and sending email through a
program called goldmine?

Bob

More about : mobile office kit

Anonymous
January 23, 2005 3:14:19 AM

I assume 'goldmine' is a email client program, since you are talking
about the MOK

I use 'Calypso' email program with my laptop and my LG vx 4500
and it works great

it's free, just google it
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 12:10:25 PM

The Wiz wrote:
> I assume 'goldmine' is a email client program, since you are talking
> about the MOK

GoldMine is a Customer Relationship Management(CRM)/contact management/sales
automation program. I do believe it includes an email client.

> I use 'Calypso' email program with my laptop and my LG vx 4500
> and it works great
>
> it's free, just google it
yes, but if Calypso is just email, it doesn't have a lot of the features that
GoldMine does, and besides, GoldMine might be required by the company the
original poster works for...

"In case anyone was wondering, that big glowing globe above the Victor
Valley is the sun." -Victorville _Daily Press_ on the unusually large
amount of rain the Southland has gotten this winter (January 12th, 2005)
January 23, 2005 10:41:21 PM

Hey Guys,

Yes you are right wiz GM is a contact Mgt program that files / saves all
history, quotes, calls ect in the customer contact. I can recieve my GM
email but can't send it. I've called GM and have also called Verizon and
neither can help me. i've tryed reworking all of the settings but no luck.

I can send email on a web based program like mail2web, or hotmail but
then I loose the data unless I also cc myself...but its still cumbersome
to get it into the customer file...

Thats another yes....my company requires we use GM...thats why I'm
looking for someone who is presently using it

Thanks
Bob

!