System Error Categoy 102 Event ID 1003

6 month old PC started restarting automatically. Checked out Event log. Have
the following detail: Source: System Error Category: (102) Event ID: 1003
8051ec73.
Unplugged all the peripherals - still the system errors. Reinstalled
Windows XP - same system errors. Took components to Supplier whose workshop
tested all the components. They replaced Seagate HDD after not passing the
Seatools test. Reinstalled Windows. Still the system errors. Can anyone
advise me as to what causes this errors and what can I do next? Thanks in
advance. Willem. Cape Town, South Africa.
1 answer Last reply
More about system error categoy event 1003

    Problem hopefully solved: Ran SeaTools (Seagate HDD) - error in file system.
    Repartitioned and formatted with latest version of Seagate DiscWizard. Will
    install XP again tomorrow. hopefully problem permanently solved.

    "Willem M" wrote:

    > 6 month old PC started restarting automatically. Checked out Event log. Have
    > the following detail: Source: System Error Category: (102) Event ID: 1003
    > 8051ec73.
    > Unplugged all the peripherals - still the system errors. Reinstalled
    > Windows XP - same system errors. Took components to Supplier whose workshop
    > tested all the components. They replaced Seagate HDD after not passing the
    > Seatools test. Reinstalled Windows. Still the system errors. Can anyone
    > advise me as to what causes this errors and what can I do next? Thanks in
    > advance. Willem. Cape Town, South Africa.

System Error Event Id Windows XP