Sign in with
Your question

90's violent chicken game

Last response: in Video Games
Anonymous
February 24, 2012 10:30:29 PM

Hey everyone!

Just wondering if anyone remember an old 90's pc game about chickens. All I remember is that it was mostly 2 dimensional and everytime you killed a chicken, blood would splatter across the screen. You could also use a water baster and water balloons and mines as weapons too, and you could also create a fence to enclose them. I just remember it was on my family's pc when I was a kid. Any help finding the name at least would be greatly appreciated.

More about : violent chicken game

February 25, 2012 1:03:11 AM

Quote:
Hey everyone!

Just wondering if anyone remember an old 90's pc game about chickens. All I remember is that it was mostly 2 dimensional and everytime you killed a chicken, blood would splatter across the screen. You could also use a water baster and water balloons and mines as weapons too, and you could also create a fence to enclose them. I just remember it was on my family's pc when I was a kid. Any help finding the name at least would be greatly appreciated.

Just wondering if it could have been Chicken Invaders
m
l
February 25, 2012 6:47:46 AM

camaro77 said:
Just wondering if it could have been Chicken Invaders

I think it's the same too. But I don't remember any blood or violence in it. It was also in outer space..
m
l
Related resources
Anonymous
February 28, 2012 3:55:12 AM

nah it definitely wasn't chicken invaders. it was something else entirely, i just can't figure out the name
m
l
February 28, 2012 6:12:19 PM

Was it a 2D platformer? Kuzz I also remember playing a 3D shooter (same graphics as the old Duke Nukem) and you were in a farmer field and used shotguns to shoot red-necks and other farm-like animals. Gawd that was awesome.

Can't remember the name though...
m
l
Anonymous
April 3, 2012 3:58:38 PM

Thanks! That's it!
m
l
!