I Have received many different types of Blue error stop screens. Codes
76,7E, C1.
I have disabled Hyper threading, that didn't help. I've reformatted my Hard
Drive,Removed all unnecessary programs, tried taking out a Memory Chip to see
if that was the problem. I even tried repairing Windows but now windows
installer stalls when it says it has 12 minutes left. I am now stuck with
windows installing everytime I restart the computer. Please Help!!!!

Information on STOP code 0x76:
http://www.aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0x76

Information on STOP code 0x7E:
http://www.aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0x7e

Information on STOP code 0xC1:
http://www.aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php#0xc1
--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"Spudinsy" <Spudinsy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I Have received many different types of Blue error stop screens. Codes
> 76,7E, C1.
> I have disabled Hyper threading, that didn't help. I've reformatted my
Hard
> Drive,Removed all unnecessary programs, tried taking out a Memory Chip to
see
> if that was the problem. I even tried repairing Windows but now windows
> installer stalls when it says it has 12 minutes left. I am now stuck with
> windows installing everytime I restart the computer. Please Help!!!!

I can't get windows to start. I've started to repair Windows and now it won't
let me out of the setup. It wont go any further than 12 minutes without
another blue screen or just stalling. Does this have something to do with My
Memory? Should I just Buy new Memory chips?