Controling the order which programs load at startup

August 12, 2005 6:23:02 PM

Hello,

I want to know how to control the way programs load at startup. In other
words, I want to determine what order the software on my system loads when I
start my computer. (Example, I want to load the antivirus software, then load
other programs after first loading all antivirus software programs) I am
using Windows XP Pro SP2.
Thank you,
OkNowWut
Anonymous