Controling the order which programs load at startup

Hello,

I want to know how to control the way programs load at startup. In other
words, I want to determine what order the software on my system loads when I
start my computer. (Example, I want to load the antivirus software, then load
other programs after first loading all antivirus software programs) I am
using Windows XP Pro SP2.
Thank you,
OkNowWut
1 answer Last reply
More about controling order programs load startup

    Go here: www.r2.com.au and download and install StartDelay v 2.1.10
    --
    Remove nospam in email

Microsoft Antivirus Software Windows XP