desktop icons

i've lost all of my desktop icons and tollbar/taskbar. they are available in
safe mode only
2 answers Last reply
More about desktop icons

    "silvajl" wrote:

    > i've lost all of my desktop icons and tollbar/taskbar. they are available in
    > safe mode only. i've tried task manager, file, new task, explorer.exe
    still nothing. help

    silvajl wrote:
    > i've lost all of my desktop icons and tollbar/taskbar. they are
    > available in safe mode only

    Run the system file checker.reboot when done
    http://www.updatexp.com/scannow-sfc.html

    If this didn't help download Hijack this and look for an entry
    netdc.exe and delete it.
    Hijack this - http://majorgeeks.com/HijackThis_d3155.html

    --
    Mike Pawlak

Safe Mode Desktop Icons Microsoft Taskbar Windows XP