Sign in with
Your question

MW3 Prone Problem

Last response: in Video Games
February 25, 2012 3:19:12 PM

Hi all heres the problem im facing i like to use the wheel down function on my mouse to go prone in MW3 but the problem im finding is that sometimes when i wheel down it works and other times it does like a quick duck then back up like its defined to crouch and prone on same button but it isnt i have crouch as my C button and prone as wheel down does anybody know what i have to do to get this to work ? The mouse im using is a Cyborg V3 if that helps ty

More about : mw3 prone problem

February 25, 2012 3:42:35 PM

If you have prone on scroll, then I guess you musn't scroll "too much" because pressing the prone button while already in prone makes you get up and I guess it's the same with mouse scroll.
February 25, 2012 3:56:15 PM

Hmmm i see what your saying is there anyway to slow it down or anything i can do ?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
February 26, 2012 5:26:24 PM

It depends on your mouse I guess. It's pretty easy to control on my mouse. I guess you just need to do it calmly lol.
February 27, 2012 4:14:19 PM

unbind crouch from the wheel and make sure you only go one "click" when you turn the wheel, otherwise you'll "push" the button twice.
February 28, 2012 12:02:56 PM

Why not assign crouch on the Alt key, it's a much easier way to access just next to space for jumping.
Related resources
!