system restore points in windows xp

I have finally got my computer to re-install system restore. Is there any
possible way that I can get back system restore points before today's date?

Sussie

Not if you deleted the old ones..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Sussie" <Sussie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have finally got my computer to re-install system restore. Is there any
> possible way that I can get back system restore points before today's
> date?

Thanks Mike.

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Sussie
>
> Not if you deleted the old ones..
>
> --
> Mike Hall
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
>

> "Sussie" <Sussie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have finally got my computer to re-install system restore. Is there any
> > possible way that I can get back system restore points before today's
> > date?

You're welcome.. sorry I couldn't be the bearer of better news for you..

--

> Thanks Mike.
>

> "Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Sussie
>>
>> Not if you deleted the old ones..
>>
>> --
>> Mike Hall
>> MVP - Windows Shell/User
>>

>> "Sussie" <Sussie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have finally got my computer to re-install system restore. Is there
>> >any
>> > possible way that I can get back system restore points before today's
>> > date?

Hi Sussie,

Here are some tips on keeping System Restore Healthy
http://bertk.mvps.org/html/healthy.html

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User