Wow! Thank you for your reply. I am excited to try your steps and see if they work, I really hope they do. In reply...
1. I see SSDP Discovery in msconfig, but not "SSDP recovery". Did you mean discovery? What does disabling it do?
2. How do i open all TCP/UDP ports required for BF3? What ports are they? I have absolutely no knowledge of this stuff, but can follow directions easily.
3. How do I make sure BF3 never uses more than 75% of my RAM?
4. I have 16gb of Corsair XMS3 RAM.
5. My PSU is CrossfireX and SLI certified, I hope that is good enough. It is 650 watts.
6. How do I see if my RAM is overheating?
7. How do I see how much RAM is being used? Use something like SpeedFan and chart it?