My brother tried to put his Microsoft XP Professional onto my computer. When
he found out that he can't because he has already activated it on his. (Wish
he would have asked me first!) How do I restore to my previous Windows XP?
I don't have the disk because the guy I paid to build my computer never gave
it to me. What can I do?!!!

Basically you're screwed. You will have to purchase the Windows XP Full
install version (for computers without an operating system).

Maybe it is time to speak forcefully with your brother.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner
"If you knew as much as you think you know,

"ldydragonrose" <ldydragonrose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My brother tried to put his Microsoft XP Professional onto my computer.
> When
> he found out that he can't because he has already activated it on his.
> (Wish
> he would have asked me first!) How do I restore to my previous Windows
> XP?
> I don't have the disk because the guy I paid to build my computer never
> gave
> it to me. What can I do?!!!

Hi,

See if this helps.
How to uninstall Windows XP and revert to a previous operating system
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;303661&Product=winxp

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User