[EQ2} guild status point trouble

Ok this happened just a min ago. I had 954 status points in the guild
window. as I finished my last writ and should have rolled over to 1000
suddenly my points dissapeared and the guild lost the xp on the bar. Someone
said this was due to a rollover problem. Has anyone else had this problem?

I have petitioned customer service.
15 answers Last reply
More about guild status point trouble

    "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > Ok this happened just a min ago. I had 954 status points in the guild
    > window. as I finished my last writ and should have rolled over to 1000
    > suddenly my points dissapeared and the guild lost the xp on the bar.
    Someone
    > said this was due to a rollover problem. Has anyone else had this problem?
    >
    > I have petitioned customer service.

    It is a bug in the system - not sure about losing xp in the guild bar
    however.

    That will be interesting if xp was lost.

    We had anotehr guildie finish a hallmark which contributed to status but
    didn't move the bar up any which is weird.
    Even though he's not a patron, I thought your guild still received the
    benefit.....

    --
    eq2.najena.Simonette
    eq2.najena.Floriana

    "Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in message

    > "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >> Ok this happened just a min ago. I had 954 status points in the guild
    >> window. as I finished my last writ and should have rolled over to 1000
    >> suddenly my points dissapeared and the guild lost the xp on the bar.
    > Someone
    >> said this was due to a rollover problem. Has anyone else had this
    >> problem?
    >>
    >> I have petitioned customer service.
    >>

    > It is a bug in the system - not sure about losing xp in the guild bar
    > however.
    >
    > That will be interesting if xp was lost.
    >
    > We had anotehr guildie finish a hallmark which contributed to status but
    > didn't move the bar up any which is weird.
    > Even though he's not a patron, I thought your guild still received the
    > benefit.....
    >

    > --
    > eq2.najena.Simonette
    > eq2.najena.Floriana
    > eq.bristlebane.Simonette
    > eq.bristlebane.Agapanthus

    No if not a patron it don't help the guild xp

    > No if not a patron it don't help the guild xp

    He's listed on eq2players in the guild section as a contributor (just snuck
    in ahead of me!!!).

    My conceren was if we did lose xp when I clicked over then maybe the qust
    that he finished offset it....Looks like I might need to search the forums a
    bit.

    Just on the eq2players/station site though, it appears as though it lists
    people as still being in the guild when they have left....has anyone else
    noticed that?

    --
    eq2.najena.Simonette
    eq2.najena.Floriana

    There is a bug you still have the points and still contribute the points.The
    bug just wont show anything over 1000 on status points either for guild or for
    tradeskill society status.

    "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in

    > Ok this happened just a min ago. I had 954 status points in the guild
    > window. as I finished my last writ and should have rolled over to 1000
    > suddenly my points dissapeared and the guild lost the xp on the bar.
    > Someone said this was due to a rollover problem. Has anyone else had
    > this problem?
    >
    > I have petitioned customer service.

    Known issue, if you have over 1000, the points no longer show, however, the
    guild continues to advance as you get more points.

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

    On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
    Graeme, 21 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage
    Aviv, 11 Gnome Braeler, 14 Craftsman

    "Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in

    > "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >> Ok this happened just a min ago. I had 954 status points in the guild
    >> window. as I finished my last writ and should have rolled over to
    >> 1000 suddenly my points dissapeared and the guild lost the xp on the
    >> bar. Someone said this was due to a rollover problem. Has anyone else
    >> had this problem?
    >>
    >> I have petitioned customer service.
    >>

    > It is a bug in the system - not sure about losing xp in the guild bar
    > however.
    >
    > That will be interesting if xp was lost.
    >
    > We had anotehr guildie finish a hallmark which contributed to status
    > but didn't move the bar up any which is weird.
    > Even though he's not a patron, I thought your guild still received the
    > benefit.....

    Guild only recieves the points from Patrons, non Patrons do not
    contribute to guild advancement.

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

    On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
    Graeme, 21 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage
    Aviv, 11 Gnome Braeler, 14 Craftsman

    "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in

    > Ok this happened just a min ago. I had 954 status points in the guild
    > window. as I finished my last writ and should have rolled over to 1000
    > suddenly my points dissapeared and the guild lost the xp on the bar.
    > Someone said this was due to a rollover problem. Has anyone else had
    > this problem?
    >
    > I have petitioned customer service.

    I have not seen the guild xp bar go down, but the problem is known. We
    have multiple folks with over 1000 in the guild, and the guild continues to
    advance normally, just does not show their points.

    --

    "Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > "Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in

    I am a Patron.

    > "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in
    >
    >> Ok this happened just a min ago. I had 954 status points in the guild
    >> window. as I finished my last writ and should have rolled over to 1000
    >> suddenly my points dissapeared and the guild lost the xp on the bar.
    >> Someone said this was due to a rollover problem. Has anyone else had
    >> this problem?
    >>
    >> I have petitioned customer service.
    >>

    > I have not seen the guild xp bar go down, but the problem is known. We
    > have multiple folks with over 1000 in the guild, and the guild continues
    > advance normally, just does not show their points.
    >
    > --
    > On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>
    > Ancient Graeme Faelban, Barbarian Soothsayer of 70 seasons
    >
    > On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
    > Graeme, 21 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage
    > Aviv, 11 Gnome Braeler, 14 Craftsman

    Biggest problem with that is that my guild removes patron status to those
    who don't show progress and with it not showing someone will remove me. I
    finished 6 writs before I finally got one done within the alotted time . LOL

    "Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in
    >
    > > Ok this happened just a min ago. I had 954 status points in the guild
    > > window. as I finished my last writ and should have rolled over to 1000
    > > suddenly my points dissapeared and the guild lost the xp on the bar.
    > > Someone said this was due to a rollover problem. Has anyone else had
    > > this problem?
    > >
    > > I have petitioned customer service.
    > >

    > I have not seen the guild xp bar go down, but the problem is known. We
    > have multiple folks with over 1000 in the guild, and the guild continues
    > advance normally, just does not show their points.

    thanks ;) I was concerned that all my hard work was going to waste...hehehe

    Now to get my number 2 position back =)

    --
    eq2.najena.Simonette
    eq2.najena.Floriana

    "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in news:4IidncG34NWzDmjcRVn-
    ig@adelphia.com:

    > "Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >> "Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in
    >>
    >>> "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message

    >>> It is a bug in the system - not sure about losing xp in the guild
    bar
    >>> however.
    >>>
    >>> That will be interesting if xp was lost.
    >>>
    >>> We had anotehr guildie finish a hallmark which contributed to status
    >>> but didn't move the bar up any which is weird.
    >>> Even though he's not a patron, I thought your guild still received
    the
    >>> benefit.....
    >>>

    >> Guild only recieves the points from Patrons, non Patrons do not
    >> contribute to guild advancement.
    >
    > I am a Patron.

    <bizzare posting fixed>

    Yes, but I was commenting on the statement above about a guildie
    finishing a hallmark quest that did not contribute to guild advancement.

    --

    > "Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >> "Fleebag of Toxx" <ospam@adelphia.net> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Ok this happened just a min ago. I had 954 status points in the
    >>> guild window. as I finished my last writ and should have rolled over
    >>> to 1000 suddenly my points dissapeared and the guild lost the xp on
    >>> the bar. Someone said this was due to a rollover problem. Has anyone
    >>> else had this problem?
    >>>
    >>> I have petitioned customer service.
    >>>

    >> I have not seen the guild xp bar go down, but the problem is known.
    >> We have multiple folks with over 1000 in the guild, and the guild
    >> continues to advance normally, just does not show their points.
    >
    > Biggest problem with that is that my guild removes patron status to
    > those who don't show progress and with it not showing someone will
    > remove me. I finished 6 writs before I finally got one done within the
    > alotted time . LOL

    That would be the guilds loss, as removing patron status will remove the
    points contributed by that person. I believe the actual points can still
    be looked up on the EQ2 website, but never checked personally.

    --

    > Yes, but I was commenting on the statement above about a guildie
    > finishing a hallmark quest that did not contribute to guild advancement.

    hehehe...yep

    I am a bit annoysed that the official eq2 site lists him as a contributor
    ahead of me.
    Also it is out of date as I finished a few more writs and the stats are the
    same as the day before yesterday.
    I expected that if they patch everyday that it would somehow update the
    website too...silly me ;)

    Back to writs!

    --
    eq2.najena.floriana

    On 2005-01-25, Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote:
    > That would be the guilds loss, as removing patron status will remove the
    > points contributed by that person. I believe the actual points can still
    > be looked up on the EQ2 website, but never checked personally.

    Oh... *bugger*. I noticed the other day that someone had tagged my
    alt 'patron' and she was on 0 points. Do tradeskill tasks go to
    guild points? I'd done ... well, lots of them... I thought they
    were just personal status.

    Please dont just tell me I wiped a chunk of guild XP when I depatroned
    her ;)

    Matt

    Moopy <pingu@keg.zymurgy.org> writes:

    > On 2005-01-25, Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote:
    > Oh... *bugger*. I noticed the other day that someone had tagged my
    > alt 'patron' and she was on 0 points. Do tradeskill tasks go to
    > guild points? I'd done ... well, lots of them... I thought they
    > were just personal status.

    The tradeskill society tasks don't give status, only the special ones
    you get from the Ironforge Exchange/Coalition of Tradesfolk, I think.

Games Windows XP Video Games