I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A SYSTEM RESTORATION WHEN THE RESET BUTTON WAS
ACCIDENTALLY PUSHED. NOW EVERY TIME I START , IT GOES TO THE SYSTEM CHECKING
AND STOPS AND REPEAT THE SAME PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN.

Hi,

Please don't use all CAPS!

Are you referring to System Restore?

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

ALEXDSANTOS wrote:
> I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A SYSTEM RESTORATION WHEN THE
> RESET BUTTON WAS ACCIDENTALLY PUSHED. NOW EVERY TIME I
> START , IT GOES TO THE SYSTEM CHECKING AND STOPS AND
> REPEAT THE SAME PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN.

I tried to log on the safe mode but when i push the enter button it just goes
back to the system checking again as if i just turn on the computer (when the
microsoft logo is the one you see in the monitor) .then same problem again,
it stops in the middle of the system checking and repeat the whole process
again.
Thank you for the reply.

"Bert Kinney" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please don't use all CAPS!
>
> Are you referring to System Restore?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
> http://bertk.mvps.org
>

> ALEXDSANTOS wrote:
> > I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A SYSTEM RESTORATION WHEN THE
> > RESET BUTTON WAS ACCIDENTALLY PUSHED. NOW EVERY TIME I
> > START , IT GOES TO THE SYSTEM CHECKING AND STOPS AND
> > REPEAT THE SAME PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN.

Alex

Time for a repair install.. go to http://www.michaelstevenstech.com for
information and instruction..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"ALEXDSANTOS" <ALEXDSANTOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A SYSTEM RESTORATION WHEN THE RESET BUTTON WAS
> ACCIDENTALLY PUSHED. NOW EVERY TIME I START , IT GOES TO THE SYSTEM
> CHECKING
> AND STOPS AND REPEAT THE SAME PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN.

Hi,

I agree with Mike, a repair install is in order.