Can not RUNsize parameters

August 15, 2005 3:21:04 PM

I've tried to run pc-doctor...hard drive test can not run
internal error: could not obtain drive size parameters.
_EVENT:??
i've done a system restore and still same thing.
can any1 help me PLEASE!!
--
sue

More about : runsize parameters

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 5:39:14 PM

Contact "PC Doctor" support and report your issue.
That is not a Microsoft program.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP