Can not RUNsize parameters

I've tried to run pc-doctor...hard drive test can not run
internal error: could not obtain drive size parameters.
_EVENT:??
i've done a system restore and still same thing.
can any1 help me PLEASE!!
--
sue
1 answer Last reply

    Contact "PC Doctor" support and report your issue.
    That is not a Microsoft program.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "sue40" wrote:

    | I've tried to run pc-doctor...hard drive test can not run
    | internal error: could not obtain drive size parameters.
    | _EVENT:??
    | i've done a system restore and still same thing.
    | can any1 help me PLEASE!!
    | --
    | sue

System Restore Microsoft Hard Drives Windows XP