screen size

After doing a h/d system restore, my internet explorer and all screens
including off line and internet pages are about one half the normal size.
Using the min/max box in the top right corner of the screen only makes the
screen even smaller. Could you please advise me if this is an incorrect
setting and if so, how to remedy the problem?
Thank you: Jerry
--
jerry needs help
1 answer Last reply

    Hi Jerry,
    I`ve just had a similar problem and managed to restore the screen resolution
    by following some of the steps in help and support(open from your START
    button).It took a little time as I`m not very computer literate though.I know
    this is not much help to you but I`m just saying to you,Don`t despair as it`s
    an easy process.

    "Jerry" wrote:

    > After doing a h/d system restore, my internet explorer and all screens
    > including off line and internet pages are about one half the normal size.
    > Using the min/max box in the top right corner of the screen only makes the
    > screen even smaller. Could you please advise me if this is an incorrect
    > setting and if so, how to remedy the problem?
    > Thank you: Jerry
    > --
    > jerry needs help

Screen Size Windows XP