unable to play video for CNN.COM or MSN.COM, etc.

when I select a video to play, the screen in black and does not buffer and
connect. It just reads transition and does nothing. HELP ME OBE-WAN!
1 answer Last reply
More about unable play video

    yakdoog Wrote:
    > when I select a video to play, the screen in black and does not buffer
    > and
    > connect. It just reads transition and does nothing. HELP ME OBE-WAN!

    Are you behind a firewall of some kind??? Also, I assume that you
    already have Windows Media Player or Realplayer installed.

    --
    Evolution54

MSN Video Microsoft Windows XP