Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

unable to play video for CNN.COM or MSN.COM, etc.

Tags:
  • MSN
  • Video
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 15, 2005 6:30:08 PM

when I select a video to play, the screen in black and does not buffer and
connect. It just reads transition and does nothing. HELP ME OBE-WAN!

More about : unable play video cnn msn

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 10:03:50 AM

yakdoog Wrote:
> when I select a video to play, the screen in black and does not buffer
> and
> connect. It just reads transition and does nothing. HELP ME OBE-WAN!

Are you behind a firewall of some kind??? Also, I assume that you
already have Windows Media Player or Realplayer installed.

--
Evolution54