Kerlon's Helmet quest EQ2

Does anyone know what searching the Pot for any signs of pirates is.... I
cant seem to find out ANY info on that the Pot in in the Nek forest (thought
prehaps the docks/beach, but searched all over and nothing).... Any help
please?

Thank you
2 answers Last reply
More about kerlon helmet quest

    James Appel wrote:
    > Does anyone know what searching the Pot for any signs of pirates
    is.... I
    > cant seem to find out ANY info on that the Pot in in the Nek forest
    (thought
    > prehaps the docks/beach, but searched all over and nothing).... Any
    help
    > please?

    The Pot in Nek is the small lake directly north of the Commonlands
    zone-in. If you follow the small stream from Bone Lake south, it
    empties into The Pot.

    I haven't done the quest you are talking about, but that lake is known
    as The Pot. Hope that helps.

    "Meaffwin" <suka_@cox.net> wrote in message
    > James Appel wrote:
    >> Does anyone know what searching the Pot for any signs of pirates
    > is.... I
    >> cant seem to find out ANY info on that the Pot in in the Nek forest
    > (thought
    >> prehaps the docks/beach, but searched all over and nothing).... Any
    > help
    >> please?
    >
    > The Pot in Nek is the small lake directly north of the Commonlands
    > zone-in. If you follow the small stream from Bone Lake south, it
    > empties into The Pot.
    >
    > I haven't done the quest you are talking about, but that lake is known
    > as The Pot. Hope that helps.

    Thanks will check it out today.................

Games Video Games