Display driver for Armada M700

Hi,

I've installed Win 98 in an Armada M700 and got a display with an awkward
solution and only 16 colours. Can anyone give me a hint what to do?

Roger
2 answers Last reply
More about display driver armada m700

    "Zacke" <rekman@(ta bort)telia.com> wrote in

    Hi,

    > I've installed Win 98 in an Armada M700 and got a display with
    > an awkward solution and only 16 colours. Can anyone give me a
    > hint what to do?
    >
    > Roger

    http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/Armada/us/locate/4_1009.html

    Thank you, that made it!

    Roger
    "Frank le Spikkin" <zaq@invalid.jp> skrev i meddelandet
    > "Zacke" <rekman@(ta bort)telia.com> wrote in
    >
    > Hi,
    > >
    > > I've installed Win 98 in an Armada M700 and got a display with
    > > an awkward solution and only 16 colours. Can anyone give me a
    > > hint what to do?
    > >
    > > Roger
    > >

    > http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/Armada/us/locate/4_1009.html

Compaq Computers Displays