Paint Program in Windows XP

Can someone tell me why I lose the animation when I try to add text to a
graphic in the paint program, is there a way to do this without losing the
animation? Thanks Sandie
1 answer Last reply
More about paint program windows

    If the image is an animation, you must work on it in a GIF animation
    program/editor, taking it apart frame by frame.

    Tom

    "sandieluvsbears" <sandieluvsbears@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    | Can someone tell me why I lose the animation when I try to add text to a
    | graphic in the paint program, is there a way to do this without losing the
    | animation? Thanks Sandie

Microsoft Windows XP