Use of QR disks

I have a 2570US I purchased as an open box model at BB, no manual, etc. Just
received 4 QR disks and XP Pro disk from HP/Compaq, which I wished to use to
fix some problems. What is the procedure for use? Are these disks initiated
from Control Panel or somewhere else?
Bill W

hh

QR disk 1 should be bootable.
HH

"Bill Wolcott" <wwolcott@xyznospamcolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> I have a 2570US I purchased as an open box model at BB, no manual, etc.
Just
> received 4 QR disks and XP Pro disk from HP/Compaq, which I wished to use
> fix some problems. What is the procedure for use? Are these disks
initiated
> from Control Panel or somewhere else?
> Bill W

Thanks, that worked.....