[EQ2] Links to any good web sites?

Though I do enjoy the EQ2 content in a.g.e., I still find it a little thin
at this point. As such, I have been getting most of my information from the
SoE forums, and you know how *they* can be - although these are admittedly
a bit more tame than some other official MMORPG forums, SoE titles
included, have been.

I was wondering if anyone had any links to other EQ2 web sites or forums
that they find useful. Naturally, there is Allakhazam and EQTraders.

Any other good links?

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

    "Rumbledor" <Rumbledor@hotspamsuxmail.com> wrote in message
    > Though I do enjoy the EQ2 content in a.g.e., I still find it a little thin
    > at this point. As such, I have been getting most of my information from
    the
    > SoE forums, and you know how *they* can be - although these are admittedly
    > a bit more tame than some other official MMORPG forums, SoE titles
    > included, have been.
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone had any links to other EQ2 web sites or forums
    > that they find useful. Naturally, there is Allakhazam and EQTraders.
    >
    > Any other good links?
    >
    > --

    http://eq2craft.computersims.com/Default.aspx is great for recipes and
    components