[EQ2] Links to any good web sites?

Though I do enjoy the EQ2 content in a.g.e., I still find it a little thin
at this point. As such, I have been getting most of my information from the
SoE forums, and you know how *they* can be - although these are admittedly
a bit more tame than some other official MMORPG forums, SoE titles
included, have been.

I was wondering if anyone had any links to other EQ2 web sites or forums
that they find useful. Naturally, there is Allakhazam and EQTraders.

Any other good links?

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

"Rumbledor" <Rumbledor@hotspamsuxmail.com> wrote in message
> Though I do enjoy the EQ2 content in a.g.e., I still find it a little thin
> at this point. As such, I have been getting most of my information from
the
> SoE forums, and you know how *they* can be - although these are admittedly
> a bit more tame than some other official MMORPG forums, SoE titles
> included, have been.
>
> I was wondering if anyone had any links to other EQ2 web sites or forums
> that they find useful. Naturally, there is Allakhazam and EQTraders.
>
> Any other good links?
>
> --

http://eq2craft.computersims.com/Default.aspx is great for recipes and
components