PC wont boot after using restore cd

Hi I have my friends pc a emachines t1742 running windows XP home and I
used the retore cd's to do a system restore. I put in the first cd and
symantec ghost came up and then it said to put in the next media cd and
I did. It went all the way through then said to press any key to start.
Then it came up with a blue screen and it said please wait while
windows starts up then it went to a black screen and nothing happened.
Does anyone know what happened. Does emachines restore disks use norton
ghost to restore? Don't know where to start. Please HELP!! Thanks Tim

--
CHEESEHEADMAN

Since restore CDs are unique to the manufacturer, I would contact emachines.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."