How to configure 3com officeconnect AP as repeater

I used to have one 3Com OfficeConnect Wireless 108Mbps 11g PoE Access
Point, yesterday I bought another one.
I want to use the second one as a repeater to shoot signals down to my
basement, but no matter what I try in configuring the last one as a
repeater, I can't make it happen.
I find the user's manual thin on this area, so could anyone help me
out?

Thanks,
Christopher

blue68f100

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2005
If I recall properly their is a pull down menu where you can change the configuration. Then you enter the MAC address of the base. It's been a couple of years since I seen one. I have one of their AP (5450) that has this feature and more.